- Added a support button
- The dataset start date is calculated from the account creation date
- Implemented sorting in the MIDs Analytics table of the section
- Added UX-feedback when adding
- an already existing user
- The ability to import MIDs with a file has been added:
- maximum file size is 2MB
- supported file type is CSV
- limit on the number of rows is 100
- updated code examples for signature data
- Implemented UX-feedback flow in the depending on the status of its actions
- Added the ability to filter on
- unloading and
- Added “Clear all” for filters on the Analytics page
- Added the ability to manually respond to
Chargebackhit asks the merchant to refund. init-refund alerts on the alerts tab with error status
- Added badges displaying user status to the
- Updating the Settings page - added the Сopy tool for Notification URL, Public Key, Secret Key values
- Provided the ability to send
- On the MIDs&Alerts pages added the ability to export data, including filters set, to a .csv file.
Dispute Flow and Process Breakdown
After a customer raises a dispute, it goes through several steps. It’s essential to understand the dispute process before trying to resolve it.
Fraud Disputes and How to Win Them
A dispute is a process through which a cardholder can challenge a transaction that appears on a credit or debit card statement.