- Fixed the issue where the current month was not displayed when selecting the “All-time view” option.
- Has been added a “Response not provided” page in case of missing data when navigating to alert details.
- Added new alert type
preventedin the Guide
Chargebackhit's analytics offers comprehensive alert insights, with filterable data and performance metrics sorted by alert frequency. Analytics and Guide
This portal section displays a list of alerts with various features for managing and responding to alerts, including filtering, exporting, and customization options. Alerts section.
- The functionality to select multiple products using a multi-select feature has been added during the creation of an
The section provides an interface for managing MIDs, with capabilities for detailed inspection, data modification, filtering, and exporting. MID product.
- Now you can view logs related to alerts (on the MIDs page).
- Added Fraud and Dispute inform alerts on the
The dashboard in Chargebackhit is a graphical interface that provides an overview of key metrics and data related to chargebacks alerts, allowing merchants to quickly monitor and manage their chargeback risk. dashboard .
- The status of products is now displayed in MID details for 3 blocks:
Chargebackhit system prevents disputes and protects revenue by providing enriched transaction information to issuers and customers in real-time. Prevent
Resolve disputes efficiently with directed refunds or automated resolutions for Visa using Chargebackhit. Resolve
Use the direct delivery of post-authorization fraud and dispute notifications to minimize payment risk in Chargebackhit. Inform
- A new
prevented, has been added.
- The list of
types has been expanded to include
object has been supplemented with the
reason_codeparameter, which is grouped into several categories to identify the underlying Guide
Reason codes for the chargeback with detailed explanation of what it means, how to dispute the chargeback, and how to avoid future disputes. reason for a chargeback .
object has been extended for
inquiryresponse with the following parameters:
- Upon enforcing a password change, we display a “Reset password” message to the user (subsequently reset the password three months later).
- Updated all chart legends, with overflowing elements collapsing into a button that displays a popup when clicked.
- a new field to the MID list table - “Active Products”
- the option to select “None” value in the Outcome field filter (Alerts and Analytics page)
- For Verifi OI, added
products:urlif it is not provided.
- Add fields to the
, the following features are available: object
merchant:descriptorto the seller analytics.
- In the email notification, a link to Alert details has been added to the Learn more button.
- Added the order_id field to the
- Adapted the request for possible partial refunds (Ethoca), added the amount and currency to the alert object.
- parameters were expanded with merchant_name and merchant_url for merchant
badges have been added to the
Essential parameters for an effective Chargebackhit's onboarding guide. mandatory parameters
- Added a support button.
- The dataset start date is calculated from the account creation date.
- Implemented sorting in the MIDs Analytics table of the section.
- Added UX-feedback when adding:
- an already existing user
- The ability to import MIDs with a file has been added:
- maximum file size is 2MB
- supported file type is CSV
- limit on the number of rows is 100
- PHP/GO/Kotlin/Python/JS - updated code examples for signature data
- Implemented UX-feedback flow in the depending on the status of its actions.
- Added the ability to filter on
- unloading and
- Added “Clear all” for filters on the Analytics page.
- Added the ability to manually respond to
Chargebackhit asks the merchant to refund. init-refund alerts on the alerts tab with error status.
- Added badges displaying user status to the
- Updating the Settings page - added the Сopy tool for Notification URL, Public Key, Secret Key values.
- Provided the ability to send
- On the MIDs&Alerts pages added the ability to export data, including filters set, to a .csv file.